Friday, July 15, 2011

Dubai...My work...My New Life

At first I really not the fond of saying that we have to work abroad to have a greener pastures and achieve a lucrative life we always wanted.  They say that If you want to earn more and have the dreams of your life then go work abroad.


But here I was working in a foreign land...the land of the Arabs...Dubai....


 The Dubai when I first set my foot here...I was really amaze by gigantic buildings and gorgeous construction of it...It was way to far from the construction in my native land.  


I am also bewildered by the shimmering lights he he he...grabe kasi ang lights nila parang di nagtitipid sa kuryente...later on I find out why...sa susunod na kwento ko na lang yon sasabihin...


Look at some of the constructions that Dubia become well know of....

The Burj Al Arab

The Burj Al Arab (Arabic: برج العرب‎,Tower of the Arabs) is a 5-star rated luxury hotel located in Dubai,United Arab Emirates. At 321 m (1,053 ft), it is the fourth tallest hotel in the world. The Burj Al Arab stands on an artificial island 280 m (920 ft) out from Jumeirah beach, and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. It is an iconic structure whose shape mimics the sail of a ship.


The Burj Khalifa


Burj Khalifa is the tallest tower in the world, lifts the world's head proudly skywards, surpassing limits and expectations. Rising gracefully from the desert and honouring Dubai with a new glow. Burj Khalifa is at the heart of Dubai and its people; the centre for the world's finest shopping, dining and entertainment and home for the world's elite.


I know that working here has lots of sacrifices but lets see how it will change my life...Join me guys as I embark in Dubai.

More stories...more pictures to come...As I stroll around the most expensive and highly appreciated world of Dubai.

Till me meet again guys....

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment