Monday, July 18, 2011

Thanking the Living Lord our God

I've been through a lot of hardship this past one and a half month since I quit my previous job.  


Being in a rough Road wasn't easy as I think it will be. 


 I was faced by uncertainties that  almost shaken myself hitting my inner core.


Battling blindingly as to where I should go and what I will do.


Times where tears fell off unexpectedly.  I've been totally down.


Depression sinking as days passed by.


Not knowing where I end up like grasping air in your hand.


But He Is a living God...A Good Provider...


A new Hope...A new Beginning...God lays his plan in my most unexpected ways...


Knowing our needs and my heart's cry...


He gave me the prayer wish I am begging to have.


Thanking You Lord for the Blessings and Grace.




Ciao












No comments:

Post a Comment